The Institute wishes to recruit to the following positions:
- AL Accounting & Business
- AL Occupational Safety & Health
- AL Biochemistry
- AL Mathematics, Information Technology & Health Informatics
- AL Human Nutrition
- AL Physics & Material Science
- AL Biomedical Science
- AL Physiotherapy/Clinical Physiology
- AL Mechatronics & Electronics
- Internal Audit, Compliance & Process Improvements Manager
- Communication Manager
- IT Support Technician
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 20th March at 12.00 noon. Applicants should note that panels may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9155338 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. These guidelines are published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here