Timetables are posted on the IT Sligo website – Student Portal via PDF file. The timetables are subject to change on a daily basis and it is the responsibility of the student to note any updates.
The examinations regulations can be viewed here and all students should take time to read through these before the start of exams. Please note that all students need to bring their student card with them to all examinations and to be present at the examination venue 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
Students are advised to check the website for constant updates to the examination timetable.
- Be present at the examination venue 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- The examinations regulations can be viewed under Documents and Policies, and all students should take time to read through these before the start of examinations.
- Please note that all students need to bring their student ID card with them to all examinations. If you have lost or misplaced your ID card, you need to get a replacement card before the start of your first examination.
Dates for the Examination periods are contained in the Academic Calendar which you can find in your Student Handbook. The exam periods for 2012/2013 are as follows:
- Semester One Examinations: 3rd Jan 2013 – 15th Jan 2013.
- Summer Examinations: 7th May 2013 - 1st June 2013.
- Autumn Examinations: 14th Aug 2013 – 31 st Aug 2013.
Directions to Location for above Exams
“Canis Major is located in the grounds of the Clarion Hotel. As you proceed up the driveway, it is located to the right of the hotel. It resembles a small church”
- Knocknarea Arena located at the end of the Apprentice car park.
- Hume Hall in Student Services Centre.
Rooms: Rooms with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Rooms with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Labs: Labs with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Labs with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Special Considerations for Examinations
If you require special accommodations for your exams, you need to fill in the Special Needs Request Form. Please note that requests must be submitted initially to the Access Office for approval and they will then be forwarded by the Access Office to the Examinations Office for processing. You can send your Special Needs Request Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by returning a paper copy to the Access Office (leave it in the document wallet on the notice board). Closing date for receipt of Special Needs Request Forms is Thursday 18th April @ 2pm