Timetables are posted on the IT Sligo website – Student Portal via PDF file. The timetables are subject to change on a daily basis and it is the responsibility of the student to note any updates.
The examinations regulations can be viewed here and all students should take time to read through these before the start of exams. Please note that all students need to bring their student card with them to all examinations and to be present at the examination venue 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
Students are advised to check the website for constant updates to the examination timetable.
- Be present at the examination venue 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- The examinations regulations can be viewed under Documents and Policies, and all students should take time to read through these before the start of examinations.
- Please note that all students need to bring their student ID card with them to all examinations. If you have lost or misplaced your ID card, you need to get a replacement card before the start of your first examination.
Please note that the timetable is subject to change so please check it regularly however the timetable will not be changed to suit individuals personal requirements.
Dates for the Examination periods are contained in the Academic Calendar which you can find in your Student Handbook. The exam periods for 2013/2014 are as follows:
- Semester One Examinations:7 January 2014 – 18 Jan 2014
- Semester Two Examinations: 19 May 2014 – 30 May 2014
- Autumn Examinations: 13 August 2014 – 30 August 2014
Directions to Location for above Exams
“Canis Major is located in the grounds of the Clarion Hotel. As you proceed up the driveway, it is located to the right of the hotel. It resembles a small church”
- Knocknarea Arena located at the end of the Apprentice car park.
- Pegasus Room is in the Clarion Hotel
- Rooms: Rooms with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Rooms with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Labs: Labs with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Labs with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Special Considerations for Examinations
If you require special accommodations for your exams, you need to fill in the Special Needs Request Form. Please note that requests must be submitted initially to the Access Office for approval and they will then be forwarded by the Access Office to the Examinations Office for processing. You can send your Special Needs Request Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by returning a paper copy to the Access Office (leave it in the document wallet on the notice board). Closing date for receipt of Special Needs Request Forms is Thursday 12th December 2013 @ 12noon