Welcome to Research and Innovation at IT Sligo. The Institute has an important role in driving economic and social development in the North West of Ireland. Relevant, effective Research and Innovation is a key element of this.
IT Sligo’s Strategic Plan 2013-2015, sets out the Strategic Priorities of the Institute. All of these priorities link to Research and Innovation, in support of teaching and learning, infrastructural development and regional development.
- Download IT Sligo – Strategic Plan (English) 2013-2015
- Download NFQ Level 9 Research Discipline Area Validation Policy and Procedures 2015
IT Sligo’s Research and Innovation community is based around:
- Strategic Research Groups
- Integration of Research and Innovation with teaching
- Support for Businesses and Community
- International Collaborations with Research Centres and Businesses
Whether you are a student, staff member, business, or have an interest in developing a fledgling idea into a research programme or commercial offering, you will find the information that you need in the following pages.
|Dr. John Bartlett B.Sc., MA, PhD||Niall McEvoy|
|Head of Research||Head of Innovation|