The Institute wishes to recruit to the following positions:
- AL Social Science
- AL Marine Microbiology and Biotechnology
- AL Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- AL Clinical Exercise Science
- AL Theatre Design (Performing Arts)
- AL Electronics & Electrical
- AL Mechatronics
- AL Construction Management & Quantity Surveying
- AL Toolmaking & Precision Engineering
- AL Computing & Software Development
- AL Spanish & Business
- Assistant Registrar
- Marketing Officer Grade VI
- Recreation Assistant (Permanent Part-time)
- High Nature Value Farmland Researcher
Full details on the positions and how to apply are available by clicking on the Online Vacancies link below.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Friday 13th May, 2016. Applicants should note that a panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
The Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9155338 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. These guidelines are published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here